Thursday, March 23, 2006

Yesterday, March 22, I arrived at the abortion clinic at about 9:30AM. Stan, as usual was there wearing his sign. He told me that he attends Mass with the Sisters of Charity. He helps them out too. The first people to arrive at the clinic were two Muslim women in full garb. This is so unusual. I approached them and talked with them about going elsewhere for services. I asked if one of them was having an abortion. They smiled, and said NO, but would not tell me what they were there for. The younger woman listened to me as I explained to her that they kill babies at this place, and showed her on the card other places to receive health services without supporting abortion. She asked me if the places I showed her accept people of all faiths. I affirmed that, but they still went inside. Thank God, they came out immediately and held up the card and smiled. I prayed that they were being sincere, and would seek an alternative clinic. A few more people came and went, but it was a fairly uneventful morning. Chris asked me to come at 9:00 AM because that is when most girls arrive to be prepped for their abortion. Yes, I will come earlier and be there waiting for them with a smile and on a mission from God.

1 comment:

Christina Dunigan said...

God bless you for being there!